IT Manager Peer Development Roundtable
Alvaka Networks is hosting a monthly IT Manager peer group. This peer-to-peer learning is a great opportunity for IT managers to discuss current industry challenges and share their ideas and knowledge with their peers. This group is a very valuable process for innovation, addressing opportunities, challenges, and issues of all sizes and types. Join us each month for this exciting event!
Third Tuesday of Every Month
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
2 Executive Circle, Suite 210, Irvine, CA 92614
This event is FREE but you must register to attend. Seating is limited. Register now.
Members can expect to gain invaluable support, guidance and advice. The power of a peer group like this enables IT leaders and managers to work through their ideas and problems to be more successful in their decisions.
Some additional benefits include:
- Honest and unfiltered feedback
- Diverse perspectives and fresh insights
- Collective reasoning
- Access to greater resources
- Learning from other’s experiences (successes and failures)
- Sounding board for strategies
The goal for this peer development roundtable is to have a group of regularly attending IT manager types discuss some of the most challenging IT issues they are currently facing in today’s IT world, and to find the best options and solutions around each challenge. If you are interested in being a part of this group, register for the event today.
* This round table is a private group for IT managers of end user firms who are looking to grow their professional acumen and build a trusted network of other IT pros. It is a very select group that is nearly full so new applicants are carefully screened. The round table meets monthly. If it turns out you are not a match for this particular group, you are encouraged to sign-up and we will look to fit you into another group that meets on another day. Due to privacy and conflict of interest concerns, IT consultants and IT service providers are not allowed.