This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.
- What information about you do we collect?
- As part of our website operations we may collect information from and about you if you subscribe the Alvaka newsletter, respond to any survey and/or fill out any form including but not limited to requests for contact, events, whitepaper downloads, etc.
- When appropriate, we may request that to enter your full name, e-mail address, phone number and/or comments and other information pertinent to the action being taken.
- How do we use your information?
- To provide a more personalized experience.
- To improve the value and efficiency of our website.
- To improve customer service and help ensure you get what you need.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features that may change from time-to-time.
- The email address and physical addresses you provide for any reason, may in the future be used to occasionally send you company news, site updates, critical security notices, and information related to our products or services.
- Note: If for whatever reason you wish to unsubscribe yourself from receiving any further contact, you must send an email to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> from the email address that you wish to have removed from our list.
- How do we protect your information?
- A variety of industry accepted security measures are implemented to secure your personal information that is possessed by us.
- You consent is provided by use of this site
- By using this site and entering your personal or other information, you agree to this policy and consent to the uses and disclosure included herein
- Yes…The following sites cookies are used:
- If you are concerned about the cookies used on this site, you can set your computer to provide a warning when a cookie is being requested to be sent, or in the alternative, you can choose to block cookies through your browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our site functions may not work properly.
- Note: Cookies allow the site providers’ systems to recognize you by capturing and remembering certain information that is unique to you. We only use the cookies collected by this site to potentially save your preferences, aggregate site traffic data and otherwise work to improve your experience. At our discretion, we contract from time-to-time with third-party services for a variety of marketing efforts, customer contact and experience improvement services and other services meant to leverage the information we obtain about the visitors to our site and how the site is used.
- Yes…The following sites cookies are used:
- Do we share your information to outside parties?
- Yes…While we never sell or trade your information to third parties, we may transfer certain information to third parties that deliver services to you, support our services and/or otherwise work with us to enable them to deliver those service to or for us. We may disclose your information to comply with state and federal law, enforce our policies and or to protect the rights of others or our own. Redacted visitor information may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of marketing, advertising, and/or other business uses.
- Use of third party links
- On occasion and at our discretion, we may choose to offer third party products, information, referrals, and/or services on our website. Once you leave our site our, polices no longer apply and, the privacy policies of the linked site become effective. While we do work to carefully choose those sites that we link out to, once you leave our site, even if through a link from our site, we bear no responsibility and/or liability for what does or does not occur on that linked site. It is 100% your responsibility to read and become aware of the polices of that site and for the results of your visiting or using the site.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPA)
- We do not market to or intentionally collect any information from children that are under the age of 13. Our website content and professional services are universally directed at those who are business professionals and 13 years old or older.
- You must be 18 years old to utilize our services and our information gathered that is personally identifiable is meant to facilitate our providing professional services to businesses and individual adults.
- Information Provided “As is”
- The information on this site is for advertising and educational purposes only. Any reliance on the information by visitors to the site is at the risk of the visitor and Alvaka Networks holds no liability for any actions or inaction of the visitor that are taken based on the information provided.
- This policy only applies that information actually collected through a website functions online. This policy is not related to offline data collection or management.
- How to contact us about this policy.