Stop being a victim of Ransomware and take action today!
Maybe you think that you’re not in any danger and that you take all the necessary precautions. Maybe you believe that you’ve educated your employees enough on the risks of random downloads, clicking on unsecured links, and opening strange emails.
Think again. All it takes is one single click, and your entire network can be infected. This could cost your company thousands of dollars in ransom, time wasted recovering data, and may even lead to lawsuits.
But first, what IS Ransomware?
Ransomware is a virus that infects your computer or mobile device. It can come in the form of a fake anti-virus or a clean-up software application. It can lock you out of your computer, and you will not be allowed back on until you pay some amount of money. Or worse, after attacking your device it will infiltrate it, stealing all data and encrypting every file and folder.
Here at Alvaka Networks, we take cyber security seriously. It is much easier than you think for an employee to make the mistake of opening the wrong link, and consequently infecting your company’s systems and having your valuable information stolen This can cost your company money that you don’t need to lose.
What we do.
We have a highly trained team standing by, and if you believe that there has been a breach in your cybersecurity, we are on it immediately. We not only figure out the best method to recover your information, but we also find out how the breach was made and apply the proper techniques to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
If your company is not secure, then it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when you are going to be the next victim of Ransomware.
Why choose Alvaka?
- We work, scanning your networks to find any weakness or places where there is a danger of infection. We then apply the latest security measures to protect against them.
- We protect your company from being the victim of a Ransomware attack, that could result in loss of money, information, a halt in work, and fines that may be incurred.
- We watch your system and detect any threats of phishing that may try to infiltrate it.
- If your system is attacked, we have recovery solutions in place that recover all information that may be stolen. We will mitigate the damages you incur and reduce the time it takes to get your business back up and running.
- We educate your employees on the dangers of ransomware and how to take precautions when online to prevent an attack, and how to keep your network safe and protected.
If you have a company, you need to protect it. Plain and simple. You’d never leave your office without locking the doors, so why would you not defend your internal system and lock it up with cybersecurity protection that works?
We believe that preventing your company from being infected with viruses should just be another essential step in security. It’s not a choice; it’s something that is needed to ensure that you are not at risk of losing money, time, or even worse.
We specialize in cyber breach insurance response!
We have worked with leading underwriters such as Tokio Marine and NAS CyberNET. Contact us to get more information on our cyber breach insurance response.
Do You Need Help Right Now?
We guarantee we will answer with a live person 24 hours a day.