DRworx is a powerful backup solution for Windows Servers. It can back up your data in three ways; on-premise only, cloud only, or a hybrid on-premise and cloud, depending on your needs. It comes preloaded with all backup, recovery and virtualization software you need to recover files or servers in the event of an emergency. It’s a perfect complement to your existing backups solution because of its ability to provide near-term, near-line recovery for a single file, database or mail message, up to restoring a mirror image of an on-premise or cloud production server.
For many IT departments, backing up to tape, cloud or external hard drives seems to be adequate. But when a real-life need arises to recover files, server images, or other valuable information quickly, the needed results are usually not there. Faster and more secure recovery solutions are needed in the new world of non-stop business that is threatened by cyber-attacks on backups.
If you house backup data at an off-site storage facility, you have a good air gap, but that is a slow recovery proposition. If you store data locally, you are at great risk of corruption during an event. Unless you do test restores regularly, you never really know if it will work when needed. DRworx is designed to meet these challenges.
Faster than legacy backup solutions, DRworx provides unparalleled ransomware protection and disaster recovery over tape and other cloud backup solutions. DRworx has an air gapping feature that adds significant security over other systems that can be compromised by network shares and standard administrative credentials. DRworx files can be recovered and spun up quickly when you have hardware and other common failures.
You need a fast solution to retrieving vital data and resuming operations as quickly as possible. The penalty for extended downtime starts at lost productivity and revenue, and in extreme cases, ends when the business closes forever.
- True turnkey solution for backup and restore
- Offsite backup protection
- Backup software included
- Management software included
- Virtualization hypervisor included
- Fast recovery from ransomware attacks
- Hot-site cloud recovery can be accommodated for certain situations
- Allows simple restore of files and emails
- Fully managed and supported from the AlvakaNOC
- Air gapped backups for ransomware protection
- Backup O365 data available
- Veeam cloud backup as an option
DRworx℠ - Backup. Disaster Restore. Speedier Time to Business Continuity.
When compared to other backup or storage solutions, the DRworx offers a unique set of features that set it apart:
- 15 Minute Incremental Snapshots for More Frequent Recovery Point Objectives
- Total Windows Server Backup Preserves OS and Applications, not just Data
- Restore systems in a fraction of the time of conventional backups
- Automatic and Non-Disruptive with No Backup Windows Needed
- Exchange Granular Recovery, restore down to the message level
- Rapid Failover Server Virtualization, right on the DRworx appliance
- Bare Metal Restore, even to dissimilar hardware
- Industry Standard Encryption to keep your backups safe
- Multiple Replication Schemes
- Integrated Management and Reporting
- Block Level Transfer for More Efficient, Reliable Backups
- Individual PC Backup Capability
- Backup to the local appliance, the cloud or both
Protect Your Data and Your Sanity
It’s time for IT departments to have an affordable solution that provides a simple, reliable and flexible way to keep their business running at full speed. That’s why Alvaka has created the DRworx.
For IT departments of all sizes, DRworx can be a lifesaver if there is a catastrophic server failure. But what about the day-to-day issues that have you scouring disk and tape backups for a deleted file? With DRworx, time spent goes from days and hours to minutes and seconds.
For security purposes, your data is fully encrypted. We employ the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm because it has never been broken and is currently considered the gold standard of encryption techniques.