DRworx is a network-attached storage device for Windows Servers that comes pre- loaded with all backup, recovery and virtualization software it needs to protect your business. It’s a perfect complement or replacement to existing tape backups because of its ability to provide near-term, near-line recovery from a single file, database or mail message, up to a full production server, in minutes!
For many IT departments, these terms are often synonymous with backing up to tape or external hard drive. But in truth, that’s just a backup.
If you house backup data at an off-site storage facility, then you have the start of a dis- aster recovery plan. At this point, most companies feel that if they can put their hands on their data they have a degree of business continuity.
But maintaining business continuity – actually using the data to repair or recover from a problem in a short timeframe – is often an unforeseen impossibility. The penalty for extended downtime starts at lost productivity and revenue, and in extreme cases, ends when the business closes forever.
DRworx℠ - Backup. Disaster Recovery. Business Continuity.
When compared to other backup or storage solutions, the DRworx℠ offers a unique set of features that set it apart:
- 15 Minute Incremental Snapshots for More Frequent Recovery Point Objectives
- Total Windows Server Backup Preserves OS and Applications, not just Data
- Restore systems in a fraction of the time of conventional backups
- Automatic and Non-Disruptive with No Backup Windows Needed
- Exchange Granular Recovery, restore down to the message level
- Rapid Failover Server Virtualization, right on the DRworx appliance
- Bare Metal Restore, even to dissimilar hardware
- Industry Standard Encryption to keep your backups safe
- Multiple Replication Schemes
- Integrated Management and Reporting
- Block Level Transfer for More Efficient, Reliable Backups
- Individual PC Backup Capability
Protect Your Data and Your Sanity
It’s time for IT departments to have an affordable solution that provides a simple, reliable and flexible way to keep their business running at full speed. That’s why Alvaka Networks has created the DRworx.
For IT departments of all sizes, DRworx can be a lifesaver if there is a catastrophic server failure. But what about the day-to-day issues that have you scouring disk and tape backups for a deleted file? With DRworx, time spent goes from days and hours to minutes and seconds.
For security purposes, your data is fully encrypted. We employ the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm because it has never been broken and is currently considered the gold standard of encryption techniques and renders transmitted data immune to theft.