- The average number of PCs per IT employee is 25.
- The average IT budget $$ per IT employee is $220,000.
- Average number of data center sq ft per IT employee ranges from 40-150.
- 80% of organizations with 500+ deployed PCs are managing 5+ TB of data.
- IT budgets range from 1.5% to 8% of revenue, depending on vertical market.
- Over 90% of organizations with 10+ IT employees are supporting 15 or more servers.
Mr. Nichols has over 25 years of experience in the Information Security and Healthcare Technology industries. Mr. Nichols leads the Global Product Security program at Danaher Corporation, representing over 30 companies, including 4 medical device manufactures and 8 life sciences companies. Focusing on security by design for Danaher’s medical devices, diagnostics, life sciences, water quality, environmental and applied solutions product portfolios. Mr. Nichols is the chairman for the Danaher Global Product Security Council and serves on the steering committee for the Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC). He is a certified healthcare information security and privacy practitioner (HCISPP) and a certified HIPAA privacy security expert (CHPSE).