Become a “Top 10” IT Leader
August 16, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm UTC
An event every month that begins at 11:30 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Do you consider yourself a top leader in the IT world, or do you hope to become one? Join a group of the best and brightest IT leaders in the Southern California area. This is your opportunity to be a part of a unique selection of career advancement-minded professionals with like-minded goals.
Our current group of IT professionals come from various industries—including healthcare, software development, manufacturing, accounting, and more—and their collection of experiences combine to create an excellent forum for dialogue. If you feel like you could both contribute and receive value to this group, and if professional development is very important to you, then this might be the key to your success.
Plus, being a member of this peer group will not only help you grow as an individual, but you will also become an even greater asset to your company!
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, Alvaka Networks hosts a monthly IT Manager peer group. This peer-to-peer learning is a great opportunity for IT managers to discuss current industry challenges and share their ideas and knowledge with their peers. This group is a very valuable process for innovation, addressing opportunities, challenges, and issues of all sizes and types.
Members can expect to gain invaluable support, guidance and advice. The power of a peer group like this enables IT leaders to work through their ideas and problems, in order to be more successful in their decisions.
Some additional benefits include:
- Honest and unfiltered feedback
- Diverse perspectives and fresh insights
- Collective reasoning
- Access to greater resources
- Learning from other’s experiences (successes and failures)
- Sounding board for strategies
The goal for this peer development roundtable is to cultivate a group of elite IT Leaders who address, and solve, the most challenging IT topics currently facing today’s IT world. If you are interested in being a part of this select group, register to join today.
* This round table is a private group for IT managers of end user firms who are looking to grow their professional acumen and build a trusted network of other IT pros. It is a very select group that is nearly full, so new applicants are carefully screened. The round table meets monthly. If it turns out you are not a match for this particular group, you are encouraged to sign-up and we will look to fit you into another group that meets on another day. Due to privacy and conflict of interest concerns, IT consultants and IT service providers are not allowed. Event is free for first time guests; member fee applies if selected to join group.